Sunday 22 January 2012

Day 20

Distance Run: None
Total Distance Run for January: 30.22 miles
Other Exercise: Wii Fit Plus - 20 minutes

  Another day stuck on the 30 mile mark, and another day without a run. My footballing career, a night of tenpin bowling, and an inclination not to push my body beyond repair, meant I wasn't able to fit in a sensible run during the week. I could've gone for a run a tonight, but with football likely to be played again on Monday I settled on Saturday as the best time for my longest run since October's half marathon. Ergo, tonight was some more Wii Fit core strength work. Jacknifes done, press-up & sidestands done, and a few other games played to get up to the 20 minute target.

Injuries: None
Mood: Shattered

  I would've preferred to be sociable this evening, but settled for the easier option of the TV. After a physically demanding week I want to be well-rested ahead of tomorrow's long run. Whilst I look forward to stretching my legs, I fear my volume of football (and Janathon exercise) will make 12+ miles a very demanding challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment